Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend!

I have to give so much thanks for so many things in my life. There is really nowhere to start. Before Joeys accident, you really do just take everything for granted. You say you give thanks, you really feel you mean it, but you don't really feel it. Boy do I feel it now. I give thanks to my friends and for all that I have, but I especially give thanks to my family. I'm thankful for the chance to have a second chance with Joey and with my kids and husband. To really evaluate what's important in life and not fret over the little things.

On Wednesday I left with my husband and kids to go camping with our best friends. There were 7-8 families. We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving feast, played games and probably drank to much. Joey did great for the fact that he doesn't really like camping. The dog did exceptionally well. This was his first time camping and he loved it. We got home today (Saturday) and started to unload the RV. It will a few days to completely empty the RV and clean it. It was another great Thanksgiving trip.

This next week will be very busy for Joey and I. Joey will visit the Neurologist, Orthopedic and Neuro Optometrist, on top of going to school and doing his 14 hours of therapy. I need to finish my Holiday shopping and get myself back to the gym.

Ok that's all I have for now. I'm tired and going to bed. Goodnight all.

No comments: