Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY JOEY!

5 years ago today I gave birth to my third child, second son, Joseph Andrew Stafford. Today that baby has turned into a big boy. He is 5 yrs old today. Were has the time gone. 5, he can't be 5, really he is 5, OMG he's 5! He even looks 5. I think he grew over night knowing he was turning 5 today.

So much has happened in the last 5 yrs. He learned to talk twice and sit up twice, laugh and smile twice. He is learning to walk for the second time and learning to give kisses and hugs twice again. He has gained weight and lost weight. He has grown in so many ways. Even though he is a big boy now, he will always be my baby. Ok so I'm done dealing with diapers and feedings, but if that is what is keeping him my baby I'll take it.

Yesterday we had a family birthday party for Joey. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and a chocolate toy story bday cake. Today will be his first day of summer school/ camp. He will go for the next 3 weeks on Mon./Wed./Fri. half days. Ok, so im using this as a little babysitting time, but he does love all the kids and laughter and music.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I'm a couple days late but HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle