Thursday, July 1, 2010

Forgetting What to Say

Where do I start. I feel that so much has gone on in the last couple days with Joey, but for some reason I have forgotten what I wanted to write about.

Lets see. Sunday we had a little bday party for him. That went great. He got a lot of nice gifts. Monday he got his casts off and his new braces on. On Tuesday Joey went back to therapy after missing a week due to our vacation in Idaho. Usually he is really stiff and it takes us a week of PT to get him back to normal, but that is not the case this time. He is very loose, way looser then ever before. Today I took the boys to the movies to see Toy Story 3. Joey loved it. He talked the whole time and ate a half bag of popcorn and m n m's. Joey is also in summer school/camp 3 days a week for 4 weeks. He really loves playing with his friends. Tomorrow Joey has 2 dr. appts. One for HBOT and the other for his braces.

Oh I know now what I wanted to say. I got a call from the mobility company. They finally got full approval from my insurance and medi-cal to order his gait trainer. We will place the order next week and it takes about 6 weeks to get it. I am so excited about this.

On Sunday we are going to a friends house for the 4th. I am very excited because they have a pool and I got Joey a new floatation device. I can't wait to use it.

Ok well I know I have more to say, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll blog more when I remember what it is.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No comments: