Friday, June 11, 2010

End of Suit Therapy

Today was the last day of Joey's three week intensive suit therapy. Joey did great. He had his casts on for the whole time and still kicked butt. He is holding his head up so much better now and is bearing weight through his arms when he sits all the time. We also did Vital Stim therapy which helped him to close his mouth around the spoon/fork when fed. He also began drink more from a straw and sippy cup. He did a really great job.
I posted a couple of videos on www.dropshots.com/fightingjoey
I did not take any pictures this time. I have tons and tons of pictures of Joey and his suit therapy.

Our next therapy adventure is to Phoenix, AZ for ABM therapy. We will be going in July for a week. I am very excited to see the results from the ABM.

Today after his graduation from suit therapy he got fitted for his braces (DAFO's). I am very excited to get them. They will be ready in 2 weeks. At this time we can throw away his casts. WHOO HOO!

We thats my little update for now. I'm tired and going to bed.

Night!

No comments: