Thursday, April 15, 2010

5th Day in Costa Rica

Today was a great day. Joey finally calmed down. I figured after he went to the bathroom 4x yesterday that today would be better =)

Today was much the same as yesterday, ABM, lunch, stem cells, hanging by the pool.

The food sucks here. We have gone to Subway (yuck) and Burger King (Yuck) and Rosti Pollo (a chicken place, not to bad), but it just doesn't taste the same. Service takes forever. My diet went out the window. I'm sure I have gained almost all my weight back. It is hard to eat heathy here. So I will just start the diet over again when I get home.

Our hang out place.
Hanging out.
Goofing around.

I have seen great changes in Joey from the 3 sessions of ABM already. He sits forward all the time now. His head control is so much better.

Working with Tanya (ABM Practitioner)
Waiting for stem cells. Sitting up great.

We probably won't see changes from the stem cells for a few weeks at least. Pray we see changes.

I can't wait to come home. I miss my bed and my dogs and kids and hubby.

Today Joey has his 3rd injection of go-go juice.

Thanks to all for your continued thoughts and prayers.

No comments: