Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 More Days till Costa Rica.

2 more days until we head to Costa Rica.

I am starting to get a little excited. I just have a lot of home planning to do before we leave. Jeremy will be home with the kids and with the help of my family everyone will get to were they have to be. I will probably start packing Thursday night. Hee hee hee Go figure!

I am going to Costa Rica with 3 other families. I am meeting 2 of the families, Makenzie and Gracie, in Dallas for our layover to Costa Rica. We will be sharing a hotel room with Makenzie and her mom. Brock will be joining us on Sunday. I am very excited to spend time with all this great kids and parents. It is a very special world we live in together.

We will also have the chance to try ABM (Anat Baniel Method), a type of therapy, when we are in Costa Rica. An ABM practitioner will be joining us in Costa Rica to work with all 4 kids. I am very excited to see how Joey responds to this. I would like to continue the ABM when we return home.

We will only be in Costa Rica for 1 week, unlike the 4 weeks we were in China. The protocol in Costa Rica is different then China's, so I am also interested to see how Joey responds.

I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to my dad and stepmom and my sister and brother-in-law for there generous donations in helping us get to Costa Rica. Unfortunately I did not raise all the monies needed, but we have found ways to move our monies around to help Joey get his stem cell treatment.

Thank You to everyone for your support and constant thoughts and prayers.

No comments: