Saturday, August 29, 2009

Coming Home!


Well we leave today to head home. We will be home Monday morning. WHOO HOO! Joey has been excellent this whole trip. Please pray for a safe and quick trip home for us.

We have had so many people ask us if we have seen results. I have noticed little things, but as each day goes by, I continue to question myself if it is just me imagining them or is Joey just having a really good day. Patience, that is my biggest lesson learned through this journey. It will take up to 6 months to really see what type of results we have gotten from the SCT. I always said that I would be more than happy with the smallest results, but I REALLY want the big ones. Once we get home and others see Joey that is when I will know if I am imagining anything or not.

In two weeks we will start Joey's 3 week intensive NeuroSuit session. This will really challenge Joey physically. I can't wait. My sister will have Faith there and my friend from Colorado will also be there with her daughter Makenzie (Joey's Girlfriend). I am hoping to also start HBOT in about 4 months. I just have to save up the monies for that. OH yeah, Joey will also do Tomatis again while at NAPA where he will have the NeuroSuit. After all this I am planning on starting Joey on G-therapy. This is a Homeopathic therapy he will take. He will be on this for years.

Ok, time for me to finish packing and to get us some food before we head out.

Thank you to everyone for keeping up on Joey and our journey to China.

Blessings

No comments: