Friday, January 23, 2009

GREAT THINGS HAPPENED TODAY


Today I got to see Joey walking in his gait trainer again. He moved so fast down the hallway. It was like he was running. When you stopped him from going, he got pissed off. The teacher told me that he walks all over the play ground and will try and play ball with the other kids. The aid will place the ball at his feet and he will kick it and then walk as fast as he can after it. They say he loves to be on the move and doesn't stop. 

I think back from when he started school and he hated the gait trainer, now he loves it. It just gives me such hope on what the future brings for Joey

THANK YOU AGAIN to all my friends and my family that are sending Joey to China.


2 comments:

Gayle said...

We all look forward to the day Joey is running around totally on his own!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle

Gayle said...

WE ARE ALL SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY JOEY IS RUNNING AROUND TOTALLY ON HIS OWN!!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle