Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tickle Me Elmo and Joey




For Christmas Joey got a Tickle Me Elmo from a great friend (like a great Aunt to him). Well before his accident his Grandma Marleen searched everywhere and finally found one for him. I was sure he was going to like it, but he HATED it. We would turn it on and he would go over to it and kick it across the room. Well he didn't have enough time to get use to it before his accident 3 weeks later. When he received it for Christmas it choked me up. It choked me up because of the memories it brought back. It choked me up because someone, without reservations, thought about buying him a present and thought hard about what he might want. So thank you so much Auntie Jan and Kevin. I really really appreciate it. I appreciate it more then you know.

Here is a little video of Joey and Tickle Me Elmo. As you watch it you can see he is not quite sure, but then decides he likes it until it bumps him.
Enjoy!


2 comments:

mmoey@msn.com said...

Dear Joey,
My name is Caelum Miller. I was 17 months old when I drowned On 12/31/06. I have an amazing story as you do and i hope my mommy and your family can have an opportunity to communicate. You can find our more about me if you "google" my name, Caelum Miller and read the first entry. Since then I have made amazing progress and am going to begin therasuit training at the end of January and know it will have remarkable results. Love to all, Cae;i,

Gayle said...

Hope Joey and Elmo become friends!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle