Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's Up This Year!


What's up this year? SOOOOOOOO much.

Joey is just booking along in his Physical therapy. He is doing great. His body is nice and loose.

There is a new therapy we are going to try called ABM (Anat Baniel Method). This therapy really works the child's neurological development. I found a practitioner here in Santa Monica and then one of the head practitioners from the main center will be down in Santa Barbara in March. I am very excited to see his results from this. I know some other kids who have done this and they have seen some nice results.

Then in April I am taking Joey to Costa Rica for more Stem Cells. WHoo Hoo!.

In June, we are going to have a fundraiser for Joey to help offset some of his cost of therapy. Also in June Joey will have another intense session of suit therapy.

In August we plan on doing more ABM as long as we see results from the ABM we do in MArch.

Joey is going to see a new Orthopedic dr. This doctor specializes in Cerebral Palsy kids. I am also working on getting a handicap minivan so that I can save my back from breaking any further.

Ok that's about all I have planned, because that is also all I have monies for,

I will continue keeping everyone updated on Joey and his progress and therapies.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Please continue to pray for Joey's healing.

No comments: