Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recovering From the Plague

What a week, first my mommy got sick with the plague last Monday and she is still recovering as of today. I just got a cold on Friday and I am almost all better now. I did really good without the feeding tube through my sickness. I drank plenty of liquids and feel much better. 

My mom has kept me loose and my body is feeling good. I have hit a bit of a platue. I haven't progressed much at all, but I have not regressed either. I am hoping that when I go to China that will give me a little push to get over the hill. Please pray that my Stem Cell Therapy will help me regain my eyesight. 

Otherwise not much else is going on. We have been stuck in the house due to all the rain.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Hope everyone will be feeling better soon!!!

We still pray for Joey's recovery, especially his sight. The fact that he has not regressed is very positive!!!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle