Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Very Nice Summer!

Well summer is moving right along. We are at the end of July and school starts in a month. Jessica, Jack and I just returned for a week camping trip. We went to Lake Havasu. We had a great time.  Joey stayed home with daddy, the babysitter and Grandma Janet. From what they told me, he did great. He stayed up late at night with Grandma. Grandma can't stand hearing him cry, so they waited till daddy got home before putting Joey to sleep. He ate and slept really well. I missed him a lot. Nice to be home. We leave on another family vacation for 4 days with my sister and her family this weekend. Joey and daddy get to go on this trip.

Beginning in July I decreased more of his meds. He should be off his meds completely by Sept. He starts his Neuro Suit therapy again in Aug. I am so excited. I know he will do great. When he is done with that 3 week/6 hour a day session, we have one last summer camping trip and then Joey starts school. 

I posted more pics on dopshots. Well that's about it for now. Not to much else going on.




1 comment:

Gayle said...

Such great news about the decrease in Joey's meds!!!!

Bet Joey had fun at Grandma Janet's!!! I'm sure she can't resist spoiling him!! (Hi Janet, if you read this!!)

Hope the suit therapy takes Joey even further on his road to recovery.

Love,
Cousin Gayle