Monday, July 7, 2008

My Birthday Party............

Hi All,

On July 5th, my mommy had a birthday party for me and my daddy. It was so much fun. All my friends and family came.  I got to eat cake and stay up late. It was a lot of fun.

So now, my mommy is getting ready to go on a vacation with my sister and brother. My brother is at skate boarding sleepaway camp. Mommy picks him up on Saturday and then she leaves Sunday for Lake Havasu. Daddy, Brianna and Grandma Janet are going to take care of me.

On another note, I am doing very good. My head control is close to perfect. I'm not rolling around the floor like my mommy wants me too yet (why when she'll hold me if I cry loud enough). hee hee hee I am having issues eating. I haven't had to have anything put in my g-tube for over a month now, so that's good. However, I don't like opening my mouth to eat anymore. Of course, I'll open my mouth to eat applesauce, yogurt, ice cream and any sweet food, otherwise I'm making it very difficult for my mommy to feed me. I'm just aware enough now to know what I like and I don't like. I have become very picky. My mommy is starting to get worried, because if I lose more weight then she'll have to tube feed me again and I'll never get my tube out. She should just feed me junk food all day and I'll eat. hee hee hee 

My mommy asks for some additional prayers when it comes to my eating. She has enough to worry about. I'll see what I can do to help her out. hee hee hee

Bye, Bye for now. 






1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.