Sunday, June 29, 2008

Joey's 3rd Birthday

Yesterday was Joey's 3rd b-day. I thought it would be emotionally painful. It wasn't for me. (Jeremy it's a whole other story.) I know Joey is not a typical 3 year old, although I don't look at him so much anymore like a disabled child. I see a child who can't do a lot of things and I know how much more it is physically and emotionally to care for him, but there is just something different (better) on how I see him. The new year, the new house and the changing of therapy and starting school in the fall has made it feel better. I sang Happy Birthday to Joey all day. He loved it. He laughed every time we sang. Almost like he knew (although I don't think he knew at all). I feel that this year of being 3 is going to bring many great wonderful changes.

So thank you to everyone who someway or another wished Joey a Happy Birthday! Whether or not he knew, I did and it made things good.

Thanks Again 



2 comments:

kseidel said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Joey! There's no limit to what you can achieve this year, and we'll be here to cheer you on!

Love,

Kahne & Sam Seidel

Suzanne said...

Happy 3rd B-day Joe Joe Binks. We all love you so very very much. You bring such joy to our hearts and such hope to our souls. Stay strong, keep fighting.

What ever it takes no matter what.