Thursday, October 27, 2011

2011 Near Drowning Mom's Retreat

Just this last weekend I went to Suncadia in Cle Elum, Washington for our 2nd ND Mom's retreat. This year there were 15 amazing mom's and 2 helpers. It was the best most normal weekend ever. Just check out my pictures.


BEAUTIFUL Ladies! BEAUTIFUL Leaves!

just having fun with Lisa

Yep, I'm creeping behind Joanna and Erin.

Fun times with Amy, Lisa and Lindsey
.
Martha Washington and her daughter Amy. LOL!

Amy, your a natural on creeping.


3 Little Piggies (Lindsey, Kehau and me)

THE MOST AMAZING WOMEN!

The beginning of our fun.

Let the good times begin.


Lunch at the Winery!

Of course I have a million other pictures, you can find many on my facebook.
Thanks Ladies for a most amazing normal, comfortable weekend.
Thank you Sue for organizing it and thank you Tiffany for letting us use your place and Thank you Amy and Yoli for all you did for us this weekend.
I LOVE YOU ALL!


No comments: