Monday, August 8, 2011

Arizona Therapy

PHEWWWWWWWWWWW ARIZONA IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I mean 94 degrees at 8:30 in the morning and 110 degrees by 1:00. Yeah HOT!

Joey had his first sessions of ABM today. He had one at 9:00 and the other at 1:00. Just from these two sessions, his body became sooooooooo lose.

Then we took a bath in the pool.........................the pool was so hot that is was a bath. NOT refreshing at all, but great therapy for Joey. I put on his swimming ring and off he went. He had a blast kicking his legs and flapping his arms. Then the ring broke. I put him in a life vest, but he didn't like it as much and I have to hold onto him the whole time. Finally I took the life vest off and just held him under his arms. His body was the loosest I think I have ever felt it. His whole body was a noodle. He was SOOOOOOO relaxed.

I plan on taking him swimming everyday we are here. I feel we are going to have some great results between the therapy and the pool.

I want to send out a HUGE thank you to my cousins The Mitchells for letting us stay at your house. I really really appreciate it.

No comments: