Wednesday, August 25, 2010


WOW! Where did the summer go.

I survived another summer.

Originally this summer was suppose to be very relaxing and none stressful. Well that's not how it ended up working out. We went on several trips this year, some with Joey and some without. We visited family in Idaho, went to Lake Havasu, then off to Arizona for therapy while the kids were at sleep away camp, and took a Las Vegas trip. In August the kids started football and cheer leading, while I was off taking Joey to HBOT. This is actually our last week of HBOT. We will have completed 30 dives which brings us to a total of 239 dives.
Jack and Joey sleeping in the car.

Joey's First Day of Kindergarten


Today is a great day. The kids started school. Jessica is an 8th grader, Jack is in 5th grade and Joey has started kindergarten. I walked Joey into school (ok wheeled him in). Gave all the instructions to the teacher and his aid. Then I went searching the school for his gait trainer and stander that should have been in by now. Back in June the school ordered him the gait trainer and walker and I also order him a gait trainer for home. Well when I went searching the school I found the gait trainer for home. The gait trainer for school is still in the school warehouse (go figure right!) and we are still waiting on the stander. So in the meantime he is using the one from home. His preschool teacher was in his class also this morning filling in the teacher and aid about Joey. I just loved his preschool teacher, wish she could be his teacher in kindergarten also. I then gave my big boy a big kiss and off to the gym I went.
FREEDOM!
My new license plate

No comments: