Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Ready for China

Well it is almost time for us to leave. We leave on Thursday Aug. 6th and will be gone for almost 4 weeks. Boy do I have a lot to do with organizing the kids and hubby and dogs and the house and not to forget that I still have to pack. How do you pack for four weeks? I guess I'll let you know in about a week. ha ha ha

I have some other friends that have recently come back from Costa Rica for SCT. They are already seeing some results. One is trying to climb on the couch. He couldn't do this before. The other is starting to roll back and forth and she has not done this before. Keep up the good work Charlie and Makenzie. 

Ok one last quick note, please send extra prayers out to my friends Lindsey and Santana. Santana had his near drowning accident 1 month before Joey. Unfortunately they have not seen results like we have had with Joey, so they need extra prayers. His website is www.prayforsantana.com

Ok my next update will be once we get to China in a week. Please pray for a safe and easy trip to China.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck guys!!!!Lots of prayers coming your way :)

Gayle said...

Julie and family,

We will be thinking of you and Joey while you are on your amazing journey.......

Be safe, stay optimistic, and try to keep us informed on what's happening.

Love,
Cousin Gayle