Monday, September 29, 2008

Walking Around





Yes, Joey is walking, in a gait trainer. At school the therapists have been trying to find a special walker for Joey to use on the playground and around the class room. Today when I picked him up from school, he walked in his walker down the hall about 50ft or so. He wasn't being pushed or pulled. He started to walk even faster when I called to him. I almost began to cry. That was the first time I have seen him indepedent since the accident. WOW! I think that's the only way I can explain what I saw. WOW!


6 comments:

Corbinleeproject said...

YEAH Joey!!!! Keep it up little buddy.

Loves from Caradie & Corbin

Kelly said...

WoooHooo Go Joey!!!!That is awesome!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Yeahhhh Joe, Joe. Now can you teach Faith how to use one.

Luke's Mom said...

I'm so happy for you, I know that I would be crying tears of joy also. God bless you on your awesome day!

Love in Christ,
Suzi Searles

Gayle said...

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS!!!!!

Pretty soon you won't be able to keep up with Joey!!!!

We are SO HAPPY to see this amazing picture!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle

blsdmomof2 said...

Joe Joe
Anna thinks thats Awesome. I knew you would walk soon. Uncle Jack said he will teach you how to dance. YMCA. kisses and hugs to you all.

All my love,
ANNA