Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life is Good!

Yes, I think life is good. It can be chaotic and crazy and frustrating and physically and emotionally draining, but it is good. My kids are healthy, I have a husband that loves me and a wonderful family that is always there to support and love us. I have a great business with great employees, and I have great friends who are always there when I need a shoulder or a good laugh. Of course, I would love for it to be a little different. I would love not to have to go to a million different therapies, or have to still buy diapers when my son is 4 yrs old, or have to sit and feed him, or carry him where ever we go because he can't walk. But all in all LIFE IS GOOD!

Jessica, Jack and Joe have started school and are doing great. We found out a week ago that last years grades for Jessica were wrong (teacher error on report card), she ended up getting a 3.5 in all GATE classes. So now I owe her an iphone. That was the deal. A 3.5 GPA and I would buy her an Iphone. Jack started football and is kicking butt. Jessica is cheerleading and planning her 12th birthday party on Oct. 16th. As for Joey it is all about therapy time.

Joey is 1 1/2 weeks into his 3 week neuroSuit intensive therapy and Tomatis sessions. He is doing sooooooo good. Great head and trunk control. Looser body all around. Great communication. He is my superstar.

Jeremy and I are just as busy as usual. So we decided to do a triathlon because we had a few extra minutes in our 24 hr day. LOL! We have been training hard. I plan on kicking his butt in the water. He will kick my butt on the bike and run, but as long as I finish I'll be happy. Our business is doing awesome and the house has not fallen down yet. hee hee hee

Thanks everyone for your support and for help making our life good.

Here are some pictures of Joey during therapy.








1 comment:

Gayle said...

Just READING about your life wears me out!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Cousin Gayle